Saturday, August 28, 2010

Chunky monkey







I can't believe how much Noah has changed in the last 2 weeks! He has put on some weight and he's a little chunky monkey now! He is also starting to teethe alot more... he bites down on my finger HARD and just gnaws on it!
My mom is finally here and we are so excited to spend the next 2 weeks with her and she may be staying 3 weeks now!! We enjoyed Daddy's 2 days off work and are looking forward to the big changes coming up!
We are loving this little cool front...yesterday morning we loaded Noah up in his stroller and went for a walk around 7:30 and I didn't even break a sweat! That's amazing...and last night I could actually drive with the windows down and it felt great! It has made me ready for Fall that much more!!
That's about it for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment