Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rough night!

Last night was pretty rough...Noah decided he would scream...alot! :( It helps now that I am able to feed him formula too, so Nate can help me more and last night he did but still not much sleep! Usually when Noah wakes up during the night, he just fusses and I give him the paci and he goes back to sleep...not last night! He woke me up screaming 3 times and would not go back to sleep! I had to pick him up and rock him every time! Exhausted! :(
It never ceases to amaze me though how the next morning after he eats he can be so peaceful and sweet and still make my heart melt!
As frustrating as it is I feel bad for the little guy...I think the congestion he still has, which is making him cough alot, plus the new formula on his tummy are causing him to not feel so good! :(
I am feeling better now which I am so thankful for b/c when we were both sick, nobody was happy around here!
We are going to church tonight which i am excited about...with Nate working Sundays it has been hard for us to make it to services so I really miss it!
Anyway, I am praying for some rest today and believing for a better day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment