Monday, September 13, 2010

Everything Changes

So it's been a little while and I have been missing writing!
Noah is 5 months now and changing so much! He has started cutting his first tooth and is chewing on everything and drooling everywhere! He has been a little fussy but so far it hasn't seemed to hurt him too bad thank goodness!
He is still gaining weight on the formula and growing like a weed, he weighs 13 lbs 11 ounces and is 26 in long now!
He is such a big boy, he loves to hold his own bottle when he eats (already showing some independent stubbornness...I don't know where he gets that from!) He is also such a social little guy! He LOVES to be around people...the nursery at church, family, the store, friends, restaurants, he doesn't care who is there, as long as someone is there, unless of course it is someone new and he can't see me...then he freaks out!
I am just loving being a mom! It was really neat...yesterday in Pastor Allens sermon he preached on Hanna and having hope and hearing a word and grabbing hold of it and he used our story as an example....How I had had 2 miscarriages and was feeling hopeless but me and my Dad saw him after another sermon he had preached on Hannah (different message) and he told me that was for me and I was having a hard time grabbing hold but my Dad strongly said YES! That is for us and we are believing God for a child for them! That was probably less than a year before I found out I was pregnant with Noah and here he is! Just a reminder to never loose hope! Noah is my little miracle and such a blessing and I am so thankful that God keeps His promises...He is so faithful!
Nate is loving his new job! We are still adjusting to all the changes but I believe it was a good choice and better days are on their way! No more weekends for Nate! YEAH! We love having him home on the weekends now...we actually have something to look forward to now on Fridays! :)
My Mom decided to stay another week which we are happy about! We have loved having her back and I don't even want to think about her leaving again!
I finished reading the book Divine, by Karen Kingsbury and loved it! Now I am about to strart another book by her, but I can't remember the name now! More to come...
Also I watched the movie, The Last Song, and I must say, I hated it! The book is Soooooo much better and the movie didn't even begin to do it justice! :( So disappointing!
We had a visit from Nate's parents last weekend and Noah got spoiled by his Mimi but it was good to see them!
We have several photo shoots already booked for Sept, Oct, so check out our FB for more info Fall Family Photos. Also Nate is putting together some samples of Christmas cards we can make for you!
http://www.facebook.com/natephoto
So, that's whats new with us!
I hope everyone has a GREAT week! Keep your Hope!

2 comments:

  1. Cassandra, I got chills when pastor Alan said that yesterday and I really thought he was talking about you, Nate and Noah. You are right God is so good, thanks for sharing your story of his faithfulness it is so encouraging. See you soon I hope!

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Noah is already 5 months old!
    I want to see you guys again soon, maybe after your mom leaves again. I have been looking for a new author to get addicted to, maybe I'll try Karen Kingsbury!

    I am so happy for you that you have your little miracle and glad that you are sharing your story so others can have hope. I know it has to be hard to not be able to have a child when you want it so badly. My SIL has been going through that and I feel so bad for her and pray for her all the time! I hope she gets her little miracle just like you did!

    Love ya, and I love reading your blog, keep writing!

    ReplyDelete